||Japanese MNC which principal activities are that of investment holding and trading in raw materials if polyurethane and machinery for factory. Its corporate shareholder manufacture products in various industries such as automotive, consumers' lifestyle, technology and etc
|- To assist Assistant Finance Manger (AFM) & Regional Controller (RC) in review monthly internal reports and other schedules prepared by assistant accountant
- Preparation of tax computation, PIC claims and etc.
- To assist AFM & RC in monitor progress of submission of monthly report from group members and preparation of monthly simple consolidation and analysis the results
- Other routine tasks such as prepare cheques, update foreign exchange rate, checking expenses claims, accounting records & vouchers and etc.
- To assist AFM & RC in review consolidated financial reports received from group members for preparation of consolidation financial statements (Thai, China, Indonesia brunches)
- To assist AFM & RC in preparation of consolidated audit schedule & financial statements and coordinate with auditors relating to statutory audits for the group company
- To assist improving internal control of the company
- Other ad-hoc duties
-Minimum 1 year of simple consolidation and/or audit experience
-Knowledge of IFRS and SFRS, preparation of audit schedules and internal control
- ACCA or degree in accountancy will be added advantage
- Consolidation experience in Manufacturing industry will be added advantage
- Consolidation experience in ASEAN region will be added advantage
||AWS + Performance Bonus