One of the largest trading company and has leading market shares in cereal and paper pulp trading as well as a strong electrical and industrial plant business
1.Planning of next generation mission critical system
・Information-gathering about popular ERP in Asia & Oceania area.
・Information-gathering about IT venders which can support the ERP above.
・Reviewing plans established by Japan HQ.
・Explain the plan to subsidiaries in Asia & Oceania area.
・Conduct meetings with subsidiaries in Asia & Oceania area to gather their requirements.
・Feedback the requirements to Japan HQ.
2. Reinforcement of the Information asset management
・Explanation and instruction to subsidiaries in Asia & Oceania area regarding the reinforcement of information asset management.
・Advice to the IT PIC in the case of setting access rights, or taking inventory of access rights.
・Education and instruction for the IT person in charge to improve security awareness.
3. Group shared IT services
・Explanation about group shared IT services (background,services,prices) to group companies.
・Introducing the shared services to group companies which are not on board yet, to encourage them to be a part
・Supporting of implementation to group companies
4. Promotion of other HQ’s tasks as IT Dept in Asia & Oceania area
・Investigate whether the IT system of group company fulfills the IT security level that demanded by the group IT governance rule.
・Supporting large scale IT projects of group company in Asia & Oceania area.
・Promoting usage of DELTA system. (DELTA is BI system which covers whole group companies)
5．User support in the given area
・Answer to inquiries from the IT person in charge of each office. Escalate issues to the support center when necessary
After that check the progress of the issue and give advice to support center and user, if necessary.
・In the case of trouble, the support center requests user to collect the information, log records etc.
・Provide guidance for the users through the phone or e-mail.
・Check the progress of the support center on pending issues and expedite the process if necessary.
・Support the persons in charge of each office ie. providing an introduction of the Marubeni group standard model, standard configuration, purchasing PC, MFP, consultation for office moving procedures, etc. And contact to the local vendors and negotiate with them if necessary .
・Guide the IT person in charge in resolving security incidents
- Proficiency in Japanese (JLPT2) to liaise with related party and Japanese clients
- Strong communication skills in English to liaise well with users
- Experience in making business requirements documents for accounting systems or sales/purchase systems
- Experience of involvement in ERP implementation projects
- Experience in conducting IT user support
- Knowledge in IT infrastructure and Security
- Basic accounting knowledge (to understand user challenges with accounting system)
- Experience in similar IT group shared services within trading industry
- LAN/ Network knowledge